BEAUTI*FULLY TALL


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Greetings From Overseas!

The following email was sent to us from Louise in England. Tall women can now capture the essence of style worldwide!

"I am sitting here, writing to you in my beautiful new beige Mavis! THANK GOODNESS all three pairs fit fantastically and I am really really thrilled! Pheeeeeew! I am so so pleased (and so so relieved!!) The fit is great, and as they all have those low back pockets, they are incredibly flattering on the old bottom!!

Thank you so much for all your help, all your trying on of the items for me, all your measuring, all your good cheer. Please let whoever is in charge of Long Legs know how totally impressed I was with your customer service. You were really great!Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Love from Louise XX"

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how she feels !! Woman and their clothes....how happy it makes you feel when you find a store you love. Thanks Long Legs for making us all happy....and for making us look so good !!!

    ReplyDelete