BEAUTI*FULLY TALL


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer is still here...

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, summer has finally arrived. If you are enjoying everything that summer has to offer, I strongly recommend not going into a mall. It has become a depressing scene in malls lately with the fall (YES FALL, its July!) clothing making its way to the front displays. I have begun taking pity on the summer clothes pushed slowly into the back sale corner, so this post is dedicated to them.

I am interested to know what your favourite summer trend has been thus far.
So please, comment and let me know what style or trend is making frequent rotations through your summer wardrobe.

I’ll start! My favourite summer “must have” is my slub cardigan. It is lightweight and super comfortable! It covers everything it needs to and is the perfect cover up for those chilly mornings that are destined to be afternoon scorchers!

2 comments:

  1. I love leggings and are so happy they are back. Nothing better than a nice big summer shirt and leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant live without my cardigan - found the perfect one at Long Legs. The style is so perfect - love how it goes longer in the front to cover up the trouble spots lol.

    ReplyDelete