BEAUTI*FULLY TALL


Monday, April 16, 2012




Colors are in this season and they’re popping up all over the place… even in denim! Celebrities like Rihanna and Fergie have been spotted rockin’ colorful jeans in magazines and models have been strutting them down the runways. I’ll share with you the secret to sporting this stylish trend and looking fabulous!
Blue jeans will never go out of style. Whether they’re boot cut, straight leg, flared or skinny, denim is here to stay! But why stop at blue when there are so many colors in the rainbow? This season jeans are showing up in a variety of colors. Vibrant red is taking the lead and they’re easy to dress up or down.
Here are a few of my style tips for wearing colored denim:
- Pick the right length: Most colored denim are skinny jeans, but I’ve also seen them in boot cut and straight leg styles. Pick the length that compliments your height.. You don’t want to be wearing floods and have a brightly colored fashion faux pas!
- Play with patterns: Wear red denim with a leopard top or coral denim with a flower print top. As long as the pattern contains one similar color to the denim you’ll look fashionable and fierce.
- Structured blazers: Pair your denim with a blazer to create a polished yet fun look. A light colored top with a black blazer goes great with red denim.
- Neutrals: You can’t go wrong with light beige jeans, a white top and a funky scarf accessory.
- Color blocking: Color blocking is still very in and works well with this trend. Pick two colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel and you’re guaranteed a perfect match. Royal blue jeans and an orange top go great together.
Now go on and be colorful with these tips in mind! Have fun with it and never be afraid to be daring with your style. Fashion Trends.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this blog....i wait for this type of post.
    As another review mentioned, the dye on this jean bleeds. I were these jeans for the first time (after washing) with a light colored blazer and tee. Within just a few hours the dye bled, turning my blazer and tee shirt blue. My hands and other skin exposed to the jeans turned blue also. I was on vacation at the time and feared keeping the jeans in my suitcase, for they could bleed and ruin all my clothes. Sadly, in the garbage these went. What a waste of money - the cost of the jeans, shipping, alterations, the blazer and tee that were ruined, plus the cost to replace the jeans so that I had pants to wear on vacation.
    i love jeans!! but those make you look great. i am 5'10" and it is hard to find jeans long enough. this pair was perfect i could even where my 4.5 inch heels with them and they looked great!!!! would defiantly recommend!! i got a 29 in them and they fit true to size, i wear a 29 in other jeans and these fit great. no complaints here :) my hubby loved the way they looked on my too...
    Thanks a lot for this blog
    http://www.tallgirljeans.com/index.php?p=1_22_ABOUT
    TALL GIRL JEANS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!The post is actually the sweetest on this long legwear fashion topic. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your incoming updates.great look everywhere. I just collect my Legwear from Stee-Letas.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colored denims and I appreciate your blog so much. Keep sharing cos me and my spider vein removal team is learning a lot from here. Keep sharing. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice post which I was awaiting for such an article and I have gained some useful information.
    Botox Treatments Chicago

    ReplyDelete